The 405A/B Compressor Nebulizer is intended to aerosolize medications for inhalation by the patient for respiratory disorders. It is a new generation of compressor nebulizer manufactured by the company based on innovation and improvement of similar products at home and abroad.
Product performance and index
Input: AC100-240V~ 350mA, 50/60Hz
Output: DC12V, 1000mA
- Maximum nebulization rate: ≥0.2mL/min
- MMD: 3.9μm
Percentage of nebulized particles with diameter less than 5μm ＞65% ※
- Maximum pressure of compression pump: ≥0.1MPa
- Free flow of compression pump: ≥3.5L/min
- Noise: ≤55dB(A)
- Net weight:
405A about 260g (unit only)
405B about 240g(unit only)
405A Approx. 13cm (l) × 6.5cm (w) ×6.8cm (h)
405B Approx. 14.5cm (l) ×8cm (w) ×5.6cm (h)
- Taboo: None
- Electrical safety requirements: Class II equipment, Type B applied part
- Working system: intermittent operation – working for 20
minutes with an interval of 40 minutes
- Normal working conditions:
Environmental temperature: 10℃～40℃ Relati ve humidit y :
Air pressure: 86KPa～106KPa
- Restrictions on transportation and storage:
Environmental temperature: -40℃～+55℃
Relative humidity: 10%～93%
Air pressure: 70KPa～106KPa
※Test conditions: The environmental temperature is 20℃ and the humidity is 53%. The test distance from the nebulizing aerosol nozzle is 10cm.
Test solution: 0.9% saline
(Change with test conditions and test solution)
If the storage temperature is below 5 ℃, apply the device only
when the temperature meets normal operating conditions.
Store this product in a well-ventilated room, and avoid violent
vibration in transportation.