7E-G phlegm suction unit is a novel portable, AC/DC powered medical suction,
which is suitable to use by the patient who has difficulty in phlegm removal due to illness, coma and operation, as well as for aspirating such liquid as pus and blood during the clinical practice. It is the commonly applied medical device in the emergency room, operation room, and for nursing in sickroom and health care in patient transport and place without AC/DC.
Structure & Working Principle
- Oil free lubrication pump to keep the environment from being polluted by the oil mist.
- Low noise.
- Square negative pressure meter, and plastic cover.
- No any positive pressure to be generated during running, to ensure reliable and safe operation.
- Negative pressure regulating system can be adjusted steplessly.
- Small in size, light in weight and portable.
- Supplied with three kind of power supply: AC, external DC, and internal battery, continuous movement time >0.5 hr when fully charged, rechargeable, attach the unit to the car lighter (DC12V) by wire when use on the vehicles such as ambulance.
- Charge method is constant current and integral trickle type. When plugged into AC power, the internal battery maintenance control system will bright the battery to full charge, illuminating the green light on the unit.